Greetings my new followers,



This is a blog where you can send me your scary stories and I'll post it on my blog. Just send me your stories at hankowolf@cox.net



Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Mimic

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 9:10 AM, Joseph Hashemi wrote:
One  day about two years ago my 17 year old uncle and my 10 year old cousin came over.My uncle went to my room and he heard me saying "Daniel" "Daniel" over and over but me and my cousin were far away..it says in the bible that demons can copy the voice of others.Recently my sister was scared and she wanted me to sleep in her room so she was dead asleep.At midnight I was awoken by a eerie voice it was saying my name over and over and it sounded like my little sister then I saw a dark figure in the hallway and it disapeared once I saw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment